Today, the 5/6 unit participated in a online conference with 2,000 other students from around Australia about Protecting Personal Information.
The topics covered in this session were:
* being aware of some of the latest scams
* ways to report a scam, unwanted contact and cybercrime
* thinking before placing their own and other’s personal information online
* checking settings to secure information as safely and privately as possible
* use and control strong passwords
These topics might be a good starting point for discussions at home about sharing personal information and staying safe online.